Symbols - What does heaven look like
- stress testing - will it work under very heavy loads
- integration testing - will it work with other things
- functional testing– does it do what it was supposed to do
- support testing – do all the systems that support it work
- performance testing - does it meet the performance targets
The symbol is the scorpion an animal that can sting and hurt and test you. It can finish you off.
It too has the symbolic hard body of the crab – hardware – and the soft interior - software.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.