Symbols - What does heaven look like
In a pack of playing cards, the Joker is symbolically the same as the Fool in the Tarot from which it is derived.
Outside of this context, the Joker is synonymous with the Jester.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Alice in Wonderland - Ch 11 - 1 Who stole the Tarts
- Bowie, David - Black Star
- Clare, John - Old customs, O I love the sound
- Correspondences between The Enneagram and the Tarot – Enneagram No 9 and the Magician
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - Onion peelings
- DMT - Circus, clowns and Jokers
- Dr Seuss - The Cat in the Hat 01
- Dr Seuss - The Cat in the Hat 02
- Dürer, Albrecht - Symbolism - Themis and the Joker
- Hodgson, Roger – Crime of the Century - If everyone was listening
- Malevich, Kazimir - The Attentive Worker 1913
- Popol Vuh Museum - Guatemala city - Sorceror
- W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries - The Sun and the Moon and being 'moon-struck'