Symbols - What does heaven look like
The shepherd’s crook takes on the symbols of the Wand .
In some symbol systems it is representative of the spine and the sacrum, and thus an indicator that the person was qualified to induce a kundalini experience [or had undergone one themselves and were thus qualified to help others].
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ancient Egyptian - The symbolism of the god Seker #014130
- Arifi of Herat - The Ball and the Polo Stick - From every side other riders #003295
- Beuys, Joseph - Actions #021055
- Little Bo-Peep #008189
- Marcus Tullius Cicero - On De Divinatione #002289
- Moreau - The voices 1867 #007836
- Norse - Helgo #017164
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Emperor and Empress #010667
- Poussin - Bacchic scene #008009
- Redon, Odilon - Mystic series 2 #008029
- Sacred geography - Ancient Egyptian - Abu Simbel #014132
- Saint Brendan - A summary of his 'voyage' #007142
- Saint Brendan - from a 15th century manuscript #013248
- Schuré - The Great Initiates – Isis and Osiris #014100
- Sheridan, Clare –The Terrifying power of the Horns #023705
- The Healing Wisdom of Birds – Lesley Morris - The pantomimic dance of the Armenian araghil #021562