Symbols - What does heaven look like
This is a symbol of failed kundalini energy shown by the fact that the flower is not upraised, its head droops. The serpent or snake is bound to the cross, thus it is nailed figuratively speaking to the physical and the body. The symbolism incorporates the arrow [forked tongue and forked tail].
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Flamel, Nicolas - Uraltes chymisches Werk A Eleazer 1760 2nd illustr. #015969
- Hokusai - shunga #003390
- Michelangelo - 1508 Sistine Chapel - 10 The Four Pendentives 1 #024451
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Hung snake #026512
- Organisation of Pictish society – Roles - Queen #026589
- Picts – Type of experience - Snake and T [kundalini failed] #026511
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 04 - Scarecrow Cookham 1934 #019389