Symbols - What does heaven look like
One who catches fishes. The fish is a symbol of knowledge, thus a fisherman is a seeker after truth and wisdom. The symbol by extension tends to be applied to the masculine intellectual side and thus the conscious self.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Egyptian Book of the Dead - Spell 153 #007023
- Larsson, Carl – And a poem by Lars Gustafsson #025337
- Leighton, Frederick Lord - The Fisherman and the Siren #001456
- Lyrics from the Chinese - If there are fish within the trap #012954
- Lyrics from the Chinese - The gourd has still its bitter leaves #012942
- Sting - Soul Cages #010905