Symbols - What does heaven look like
A tunnel or portal. Particularly another view of the tunnel of death. As people travel up the tunnel in near death experiences, for example, it is usually wider at the beginning and narrows at its top. From this we get all the legends of the trumpets at the last judgement and any number of other myths and legends.
The card on the left is pure myth and allegory, but it shows the symbolic trumpet shape, the narrowing at the top as one reaches the Higher spirit and the ‘fire' level as the last level through which one passes.
But there is no ‘burning’ as shown in this card because fire is a vibrational level.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ahmad Ahsai, Shaykh - Kitab Sharh al-Ziyara - Seraphiel’s Trumpet #003129
- Ahmad Ahsai, Shaykh - Kitab Sharh al-Ziyara - The Breath of the Great Awakening #003127
- Aurora Consurgens - 03 An allegory of disorder #016054
- Cash, Johnny - Ring of Fire #025853
- Chagall - Circus #010251
- Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz - The First Day #010650
- Croiset, Gerard - A vision of a host of angels #022874
- Hypnerotomachia Poliphili - Cornucopia #008165
- Hypnerotomachia Poliphili - Triumph drawn by Centaurs #000449
- Lewis, C S - The Last Battle - On configurations #004878
- Meeting relatives, friends, and loved ones on the NDE 03 #023001
- Michelangelo - 1534 Sistine Chapel - 04 Last Judgement #024458
- Mutus Liber 01 Cover #016193
- Nizami – Makhzanol Asrar (The Treasury of Mysteries) – from Poets and Poetry 04 #018820
- Philo - On 'Seeing' God #010140
- Revelations 9 #004471
- Samuel - The Water Drawing Ceremony #000724
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 08 - Angels of the Apocalypse 1949 #019382
- The Twelve Keys of Basil Valentine - Key 08 #016011
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 07 - 2 Hatta and Haigha #000828
- Von Stuck, Franz - 1928 Huldigung or Homage #019642
- Yram - Whirlwinds #010291