Symbols - What does heaven look like
A fence is a type of barrier or boundary – see barriers and boundaries.
The template of the body is a matrix of cells. The external boundary of the body is symbolically represented and seen in visions, dreams and so on as a wall - an impenetrable layer that can only be entered or exited via tunnels and other portals – the chakras.
In contrast the internal cells and organs of the body are divided by symbolic objects that are less solid and include the hedge and the fence. A fence is thus the least impenetrable boundary between spiritual cells in the matrix of your body.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Braveheart - An island hut and pencil case #000227
- Car accident results in NDE #013028
- Four year old has NDE #013048
- Green, Celia - The Recurrent nightmare #002025
- Healer H - A ring of daisies forming a daisy chain #000854
- Healer H - Babies everywhere #000853
- James, William - The Confidences of a Psychical Researcher - Ego and Personality #014058
- Masefield, John - Shakespeare and spiritual life #003506
- Meeting relatives #001656
- Monroe, Robert - Locale II out of body #003607
- Schwabe, Carlos - The Virgin of the Lilies 1899 #003758
- Segantini - Death #008116
- Segantini - Knitting girl in the sun #008122
- Segantini - Schattiger Ruheplatz #008131
- Shinto – Kagura #003026
- Spencer, Stanley - Landscapes 04 - Cookham #019388
- Spencer, Stanley - Symbolism 05 - The Nativity #019378
- The bridge or barrier in the NDE 04 #022996