Search Definitions and symbolism
See Thread and cord.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Braveheart - Rivers, locks and nymphs continued #005686
- Brennan, Barbara - Love and binding threads #003300
- Down into a large pit #004283
- Hafez of Shiraz - Thirty Poems - Like Hafez drink your wine #001738
- I felt an electric shock and saw a cord snapping which woke me up #021510
- Jami - SALÁMÁN AND ABSÁL – from 05 The Story #015158
- MacLaine, Shirley - Going out of body on a long silver cord #026556
- Muldoon, Sylvan - Fear of ‘possession’ #000061
- Muldoon, Sylvan - Stages in separation OOB #004308
- Nizami – Makhzanol Asrar (The Treasury of Mysteries) – from On the honour and dignity of this book 02 #018815
- Nizami – Makhzanol Asrar (The Treasury of Mysteries) – from Poets and Poetry 04 #018820
- Reverend Bertrand #000511
- Typhoid #001089