Category: Illness or disabilities
Introduction and description
Otitis is the general term for inflammation or infection of the ear, in both humans and other animals. It is subdivided into the following:
- Otitis externa, external otitis, or "swimmer's ear" involves the outer ear and ear canal.
- Otitis media or middle ear infection involves the middle ear.
- Otitis interna or labyrinthitis involves the inner ear. The inner ear includes sensory organs for balance and hearing.
A full description of the symptoms and causes as well as the different types of ear disease can be found by following this LINK
- Fighting disease with fruit and vegetables 026788
- Herb Robert, Lavender, Cloves and ear infections 010611
- Metagenomic testing as a means of identifying the pathogens causing Ear diseases 026768
- Sunshine as a cure for illness 026789
- The Healing Power of Sleep 026790