Hippocrates - On food as medicine
Type of Spiritual Experience
A description of the experience
Hippocrates - quotes
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity.
- Walking is man's best medicine.
- As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm and
- Primum non nocerum. (First do no harm)
- The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well.
- Everything in excess Is opposed by nature.
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health
The source of the experienceHealer other
Concepts, symbols and science items
Activities and commonsteps
OverloadsBeing mis-prescribed pharmaceuticals
SuppressionsEating for health
Exercising and keeping fit