Hippocrates - On food as medicine
Type of spiritual experience
A description of the experience
Hippocrates - quotes
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity.
- Walking is man's best medicine.
- As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm and
- Primum non nocerum. (First do no harm)
- The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well.
- Everything in excess Is opposed by nature.
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health