Who might we meet?
So we are now in a position to see who or what we might see in a spiritual experience:
- Through bridges we might meet the Intelligence or spirit being of whatever we have ingested, inhaled, injected, kissed or similarly contacted.
- We may meet the Intelligence of the human being 'package'. Through this link other Intelligences ‘higher up the Intelligence hierarchy may be ‘accessible’, but all communication takes place through the ‘lower’ Intelligence because as creatures of only minor function we would be unable to understand what was being communicated. No one is able to communicate with ‘God’ the Ultimate Intelligence.
- We might ‘meet’ or communicate with our own Higher spirit in which case the composer will manufacture a suitable image to match our expectations. Most near death experiences and dying experiences are of people meeting their Higher spirit. So called guides are often the person’s own Higher spirit – part of them [not always – sometimes they are true spirit helpers]. When people hear a voice apparently helping them, this is often their own Higher spirit – they are talking to themselves.
- We might meet a Disembodied soul – the combined soul and Higher spirit of one who has been dead for only a short time and thus not 'passed on'.
- We might meet another Bodied soul – someone who is also having a spiritual experience and with whom we have formed a bond and built a bridge.
- And finally we might meet the Higher spirits of those who died and have passed on. In this case the image we are given will be manufactured from the templates collected over the spirit’s life or lives. If we meet the Higher spirit of our loved ones we will then see them as they were probably at their prime. So to answer everyone’s question, yes we can get to ‘meet’ those we loved who have died and ‘reunite’, but it is in the form of our Higher spirit, not the soul. Often Spirit helpers and spirit guides are to be found in this category.