Note: Rudolf Steiner noted the strong association between undine functions and fish and reptiles meaning that probably quite a number of the functions that govern the dynamic flow of water currents and water viscosity, swimming in water and underwater, water turbulence, buoyancy, and so on are available to water based creatures.
In effect physical water creatures such as fish may be given ‘knowledge’ of water functions – have them as part of the overall ‘fish package’.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Borri, Giuseppe Francesco - Between Crucibles and Salamanders - Massimo Marra
- Evans-Wentz, W Y - Alchemical and Mystical Theory 
- Paracelsus - extract from Scritti alchemici e magici
- Steiner, Rudolf - Gnomes, Undines, Sylphs and Salamanders
- Steiner, Rudolf - Nature spirits - Lunar Pitris
- Watson, Lyall - Nixies, sirens and tritons