Out of body
During out of body experiences, consciousness transfers to the Composer and the Will remains in the body with a lesser ‘tick-over’ role as it maintains the autonomic system and monitors for threats. If threats or nervous sensations disturb the Will, consciousness is transferred back in order that the Will can handle them. In the out of body state the composer can travel at the spiritual mirror level to the physical or go to the higher [or lower] vibrational levels which we cannot perceive with our 5 senses.
For everything we perceive physically, a software or spiritual thing exists. Thus a chair that we physically perceive is in fact a ‘hardware’ base plus a ‘software’ layer. The first layer of software is a spiritual mirror of the hardware world.
So if we imagine the physical layer – shown in green below - with all its objects/entities; and ‘attached’ [figuratively speaking] is the ‘software’, the spirit that animates each object, shown in blue and where each object has a corresponding spiritual part, then the composer and your mind is actually in that software/spiritual layer and once all input from the 5 senses and sensory systems is blocked and the composer has completely taken over you can travel or see spiritually – which is what an out of body experience is - ‘travel’ [more correctly navigation] by the composer ‘through’ the spiritual layers. You are seeing via unfettered software.
Every assembly [aggregate] has its own software, thus the heart has its own software, the kidneys have their own software, the intestines have their own software, cells have their own software. This is the assembly system of the body, but every other thing in the physical world – every entity – has its own software and since the composer is already in that world all that software is accessible.
So you are ‘seeing’ via the composer, but you are ‘seeing’ the true spiritual software world that underpins the physical hardware layer you normally see. All very exciting of course because you are seeing reality.
There are those who argue that OOB experiences must be some sort of manipulation of a known image. But the fact that blind people can ‘see’ during an OOB and that people with their eyes closed can also ‘see’ in places they have never been, shows that OOB travel is entirely spiritual. See also Thread and cord.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Concept - Korean mystic shamanism – Out of body experience
- David Lewis-Williams - Doing the dive
- Fox, Oliver - False awakening 01
- Fox, Oliver - Out of body rule: don't touch 02
- Fox, Oliver - The dangers of the OBE
- Fox, Oliver - Wind, cords and pull in out of body states
- Lehtola, Veli Pekka - The Sámi People
- Madame d’Esperance - Shadow Land - 26 Going out of body towards the Light
- Madame d’Esperance - Shadow Land - 27 Out of body [continued]
- Madame d’Esperance - Shadow Land - 28 Out of body [continued]
- Mircea Eliade - Bird as symbol of the spiritual person
- Mircea Eliade - Eskimo initiation
- Mutwa, Vusamazulu Credo - The ena and the moya
- Proust, Marcel - In Search of Lost Time Volume V - In search of new worlds
- Tholey, Paul and LaBerge, Stephen - Perspectives of the Dream Figures
- Williams, John - Superman theme
- Zosimos of Panopolis - The Vision of Zosimos - 01