Nirvana and moksha are also called in mystic Christianity ‘Rapture’.
In this experience you merge with your Higher spirit. This is often referred to as the ‘chemical wedding’, the will remains the will and the composer remains the composer, but you in effect act in tandem. In this experience your personality is not extinguished – ‘you’ are still you. An advanced stage of enlightenment.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Asvaghosha - The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana - Enlightenment
- Asvaghosha - The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana - On Buddhas and Bodhisattvas
- Asvaghosha - The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana - The Buddha nature or Higher spirit
- Bhagavad Gita - The Saint and the Hermit
- Burton, Sir Richard - THE KASÎDAH 09 3
- Canistris, Opicinus de - Diagram with Zodiac symbols
- Gurdjieff - Beelzebub's tales to his grandson - Three brains
- Kakuzo, Okakura - The Book of Tea - The Use of the Whisk
- Mandukya Upanishad
- Neiye - Verse 05
- Symbolism - Korean mystic shamanism - Path or road
- The Heart of Prajñāpāramitā - 'Gone, gone, gone to the other shore, gone together to the other shore.
- Vaughan, Henry - Etesia Absent
- Whitman, Walt - Leaves of Grass - There is that in me
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Book I - Sutras 01 to 51