Higher spirit, personality and memory
We know this by examining the illness known as Multiple Personality disorder
During this illness, separate Personalities are created by the Higher Spirit – each with their own Memory in response to terrifying or stressful situations and consciousness transfers between Personalities.
Thus, although generally speaking there is one Higher spirit, one Perceptions log and one Memory, you can get the situation where a person has the one Higher spirit, one Perception log, but because they have multiple Personalities they have multiple Memories.
For more detail on Multiple Personality click on this link. Here you will find examples, including those of perhaps the best known case history of multiple personality, written by Professor Flora Schreiber - that of Sybil. All the observations are to be found under this section.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- A Tibetan gomchen speaks on reincarnation
- Balzac, Honoré de - Seraphita - 10 Past lives and karma
- Bouissou, Madame Michael - In the course of these dives a diversity of personalities frequently appears
- Damasio, Professor Antonio - TED talk: The quest to understand consciousness
- Eleanor Longden: The voices in my head
- Immanuel Kant - Describes Swedenborg's communication with spirits
- Plato - Meno - On reincarnation and past lives
- Russell, George William - My inner being is not one but many
- The Good Drugs Guide website - summary of effects of LSD
- The Haunting of the House of Commons
- Thich Nhat Hanh - The Miracle of Mindfulness - The monkey's shadow
- W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries - The cocoon
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Book IV - 09. and 10. Higher spirit, perceptions and memory
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Book IV - 11. to 34.