Creation and destruction
Using the analogy of software development, in order to create a software package you have to go through a process of development. Various stages are used to create the package and it is then implemented – the master copy is used to create lots of copies of the software itself.
This is what happens in the spiritual world, the Intelligence Hierarchy are the Developers and what results is the Created.
The implementation is the World soul.
Back to the analogy. At a certain point older versions of a package and packages that have no more use are withdrawn from circulation by the Developers.
This is what happens in the spiritual world, the Intelligence Hierarchy delete not only older versions of the software but may also delete the ‘hardware’ too – Destruction or if you prefer extinction. So the Creator is also a Destroyer.
Creation and destruction go together in cycles, there has to be destruction in order that creation can follow.
Back to the analogy. You also need to keep the package up to date by mending bugs, issuing new versions and making sure that reported problems are fixed. This is done by monitoring the way the software is used. Error logs and requests for change are used to update the software.
This is what happens with the Creation – it is evolved – this is what evolution is. The Intelligence Hierarchy monitors our Perceptions [our logs] to see what is going wrong with our software and hardware and sends us ‘updates every so often – not that we would ever know we were getting updates. Most of the time it happens in our sleep.
Here the analogy has to end, because construction uses Energy and destruction releases Energy, as such there is Energy recycling
So now we know why there is this continual flow of energy
Because the software is being created and software is being destroyed – continuously
Creation [and destruction] is thus like a massive project.
For more details see The Great Work.
See also Ouroboros
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Agassiz, Louis – Essay on Classification – Creation and destruction are different from maintenance
- Agassiz, Louis – Essay on Classification – Even accepting evolution exists, there is no explanation for new species creation
- Apocalypse of Esdras – 01 Chapters 3, 4
- Apocalypse of Esdras – 03 Chapters 6 and 7
- Apocalypse of Esdras – 04 Chapters 8 , 9 and 10
- Aristotle - Metaphysics B5 - Change as the reason for life
- Attar, Fariduddin - All pervading consciousness
- Aurelius, Marcus - Meditations - Atom recycling
- Bach, Dr Edward - The Unity of the World
- Bailey, Philip James - from Festus I - Dominions
- Bax, Clifford - The Meaning of Man - The one great song of the whole creation
- Benjamin, Walter - Theses on the Philosophy of History - The storm is what we call progress
- Boehme, Jacob - Aurora - Contrast
- Bryson, Bill - On targeted extinction
- Bryson, Bill - On the Reasons for the Extinctions
- Chandogya Upanishad
- Chesterton, G K - Orthodoxy - Birth is as solemn a parting as death
- Chesterton, G K - Orthodoxy - On change
- Chuang Tzu - from Metamorphosis
- Cirlot on Pisces
- Cirlot on the Ouroboros
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - The Ante Primal Triad
- Dr Jordan Peterson – the story of Osiris, Seth, Horus and Isis
- Dr Seuss - The Cat in the Hat 01
- Empedocles - On Nature - 233-364
- Flammarion, Camille - La Fin du Monde (The End of the World)
- Gibier, Dr Paul - Psychism Analysis of Things Existing - Apocalypse
- Godwin, Joscelyn - God the Alchemist
- Goethe - Miscellaneous quotes 1
- Hazlitt, William - The Indian Jugglers
- Jerome Cardan, De Subtilitate Rerum Libri XXI (Nuremberg, in-folio 1550), XIX.
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 090 Section 8
- Judee Sill - The Phoenix
- Karnataka and South India - 04 Bhoga Nandeeshwara and Arunachaleswara Temples
- King, Martin Luther - My Pilgrimage to Nonviolence – 01 As a Christian I believe that there is a creative personal power in this universe who is the ground and essence of all reality
- Koestler, Arthur - Janus - Creative thought
- Lemaitre, Georges - The Primeval atom - The Laws of aggregation and repulsion
- Mascaro, Juan - For Anandam, pure joy
- Michelangelo - 1508 Sistine Chapel - 01 Symbolism
- Michelangelo - 1508 Sistine Chapel - 07 Separation of Light from Darkness
- Mircea Eliade - On sky gods
- Mircea Eliade – Patterns in Comparative religion - Bulls
- Morrells, Luce and an apocalyptic dream
- Naglowska, Maria de - The Light of Sex - Creation and destruction
- Neiye - Verse 09
- Nietzsche - The Gay Science - The poison which destroys the weaker nature, strengthens the stronger
- Nietzsche - Thus spake Zarathustra - Those who grave new values on new tables
- North Whitehead, Alfred – 14 Co-creation and Temporary co-operation of organisms
- North Whitehead, Alfred – 15 Destruction of Temporary co-operation of organisms
- North Whitehead, Alfred – God
- North Whitehead, Alfred – The essential nature of Destruction as a process
- O'Reilly, John Boyle - The Day and Night are symbols of creation
- Paracelsus - On destruction and alchemical metals
- Qu’ran - Intelligence as function not form - Surah Al An’am
- Ramakrishna - Gospel of Sri Ramakrishnan - The Primordial Power is ever at play
- Ramakrishna - Misc. Quotes - Is it possible to understand God’s action
- Rumi - Misc - The Beginning of Things
- S'RÎMAD BHÂGAVATAM – Canto 10, Chapter 03 – The birth of Krishna
- Schelling, F W J - Clara or On Nature’s Connection to the Spirit World – The existence of creation and destruction
- Schulz, Charles - Change
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - The Dance
- Sikhism – Japji 37
- Stapledon, Olaf - Starmaker - Extinction and destruction
- Steiner, Rudolf - Nature spirits - On creation and destruction
- Stockham, Alice Bunker - Karezza - Harnessing sexual energy to produce creative energy
- Suzuki, D T - Misc. Quote - God is not 'in time'
- Swedenborg, Emanuel - The Infinite - The creation
- Teilhard de Chardin, Pierre - Hymn of the Universe - Destruction
- Teilhard de Chardin, Pierre - Phenomenon of Man - The creation process
- The Erra Epic – Tablet 1 - 01
- The Erra Epic – Tablet 1 - 02
- The Erra Epic – Tablet 1 - 03
- The Erra Epic – Tablet 2 - 01
- The Kybalion - The Law of Change
- Tulsidas - Kavitavali 07:183
- Vignoli, Tito - On rhythm
- Viscount Adare - Experiences in Spiritualism with Mr D D Home - 13 A question and answer session with spirit beings
- Vivekananda - from A Song I sing to Thee - I exist
- Wells, H G - The Undying Fire
- Wesley, John - Sermon 72 - On Evil Angels
- Whitman, Walt - Leaves of Grass - Urge and urge and urge
- Wirth, Oswald – 15 The Devil
- Zohar - III 202a - Tree of Life
- Zohar - III 288b - The Three heads