See Function - a synonymous word in this context.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bergson, Henri - Matter and Memory - The cyclical nature of Perceptions
- Bergson, Henri - Time and Free Will - Emotional Intensity
- Beuys, Joseph - SaFG SaUG
- Carlyle, Thomas - Misc quote - The All of Things is an infinite conjugation of the verb To Do
- Crowley, Aleister - Book of Lies - The Branks
- David-Neel, Alexandra - The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects - The tangible world is movement
- Khan, Hazrat Inayat - The Mysticism of Sound and Music - On the levels
- Reid, Gall, Mill, Bain and Hack-Tuke – On the nature of the Will
- Traherne, Thomas - The Anticipation - His essence is all act