Demons - types of demon
There are three types of demon:
- Demons that we have created
- Demons of our way of life
- Demons inflicted on us
Demons that we have created
Demons can be something a person has created themselves. Maybe the person has learnt how to be sadistic, or cruel, or maybe they like to play nasty little practical jokes on people to see them squirm. Perhaps they gossip about others in a malicious way, perhaps they are spiteful or vindictive or vicious, anti-social and hurtful, perhaps they are rude and thoughtless in what they say…………..
There can be some truly truly nasty demons in this area – rape demons, torture demons, abuse demons, neglect demons…..It is incidentally clear that evil processes are not eradicated by ‘removing’ the person who created them. Although executing an evil person may prevent them from creating more evil processes, once the process is there it stays until eradicated ‘spiritually’.
One of the more interesting aspects of demons is that those a person has created in this way can, in dreams, visions and hallucinations, turn on them and inflict on them what they have inflicted on others. Thus if you have tortured the cat or a butterfly at one time, stolen something, hurt someone or something, in effect you have created this software, it is in your psyche and when you have a vision or dream and it is invoked, you will see it as a demonic figure torturing you!
A nightmare is a good indicator that something nasty lurks below………………..
The peddlers of hate ranting in the ears of the gullible and easily influenced. Fanatics, bigots, teachers of evil may create demons, but may in their dreams actually meet them. There is an odd sort of satisfaction in knowing that justice is done – albeit in dreams and visions and not in life…. And everyone has to sleep sometime.
The demons we have invoked by our way of life
Sometimes we hurt ourselves by what we do. Perhaps we starve ourselves, drink ourselves silly, gorge until we are too bloated to walk. These are not nasty harmful hurtful viruses which affect others; these are demons that affect only us. These are self inflicted demons
These demons are a wake up call. They are telling us that our actions are destructive to us – we need to change our ways.
Demons can also be the processes that have been inflicted on us. Abuse in childhood, some forms of cruel acts or hurtful acts which we have had to bear. So we have to be careful here how we interpret a demon, they can have been invented by us or have been inflicted on us by others.
Sadly, therefore, we may have been the victim of violence, the victim of paedophilia, cruelty, torture, rape, and all the other nasty acts the deranged and evil can perpetrate and these come back to haunt us as ‘demons’ in which case they have to be faced and extinguished.
This is worth repeating, we may see demons because of the acts of others, it is not always our own deeds which produce them, but at least if the deeds are not ours there are far more ways to eradicate the hurt and heal than there are if you are the perpetrator.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- A presence (I always thought of as a witch) trying to enter the kitchen #014425
- Beowulf - Fighting the reptile fish #017130
- Black Sabbath – I had used what they call the Devil’s interval, a chord progression so dark that in the Middle Ages playing it was forbidden #026964
- Boehme, Jacob - Aurora - Demons and adversity #013273
- Bouissou, Madame Michael - I suddenly saw outlined there an abominable creature, a kind of octopus with writhing tentacles #023672
- Dr William Sargant – Casting out demons in church #024394
- Entities twitching at the bedclothes #014332
- Eusevgny Faygdish – Mystic Cosmos - Black and white as a metaphor #013565
- Eva Vidal - Tidal waves, heavy gravity and false awakenings #013585
- Four year old sees creepy man, with shark teeth and slanted red eyes #014376
- Gowdy, Barbara - Meets an incubus #011242
- Green, Drs Elmer and Alyce – Healing Psychosomatic disease #027290
- Green, Drs Elmer and Alyce – Healing arrhythmia and other heart problems using biofeedback – case study #027309
- Howard Storm - And his terrifying rebirth experience #014254
- Hyangga of Korea - Song of Ch'oyong #027046
- Jackson, Michael - Thriller #012046
- Jean Noblet, Hebreo and Payen - 15 The Devil #007515
- Joan of Arc - W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The trial of Joan of Arc #014049
- Lethbridge, T C – ESP Beyond Time and Distance – The Murrain #021759
- Lhermitte, Professor Jean - Diabolical Possession, True and False – Out of body from terror and torture #026916
- Lhermitte, Professor Jean - Diabolical Possession, True and False – Sorcerors and magicians #026915
- Lhermitte, Professor Jean - Diabolical Possession, True and False – Ten year old girl sees hell #026913
- Lhermitte, Professor Jean - Diabolical Possession, True and False – The devil caused him to see scenes of perverse immorality #026914
- Mircea Eliade - On Soul Retrieval #011594
- Mudang spiritual experiences – Healing the sick in body and mind #027126
- Origen - On hell and reincarnation #013918
- Professor Pierre Janet's patient Achille #024339
- Rider-Waite - 15 The Devil #007513
- Tennyson, Alfred Lord - In Memoriam A H H - Who loves not Knowledge? #013878
- The Lotus Sutra - 03 Simile and Parable - 3 The Parable of the Burning House #023873
- The Possession of Father Surin #024325
- The Possession of Sister Jeanne des Anges #024324
- The Syrian in Palestine who specialised in exorcising ghosts and curing victims of demonic possession #024342
- The little imbecile woman who died raving mad from ill-treatment by her cruel husband and haunted the house where they once lived #026976
- Tholey, Paul - Dealing with demons #000998
- Turner, Edith - Witnesses an exorcism and healing #021827
- Villoldo, Dr Alberto - Soul Retrieval #011593
- W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries - Exorcism #014050
- Watson, Lyall - On exorcism #014139