Symbols - What does heaven look like
There is however, another set of symbolism that is based on navigation around the Egg. Your position in the universe [including all its vibrational levels] can be found using the vibrational level and some co-ordinates - up, down, east, west, north, south. From the point of view of the soul in ascension, the direction taken is ‘Up’ - up the celestial pole, but the actual direction taken is towards the Orient – meaning the direction in which one orients oneself in order to attempt the Spiritual Path.
More details of this can be found in the section on the cardinal directions.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Avicenna - Henry Corbin on the cosmology of Avicenna #011858
- Avicenna - Recital of Hayy ibn Yaqzan #011857
- Baudelaire, Charles - Recueillement #000304
- Corbin, Henry - The celestial pole and the Orient #006325
- Evelyn Lip - Chinese Geomancy #013801
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Henry Corbin - The Paradise of Yima #006341
- We three kings of Orient are #013501