Symbols - What does heaven look like
In some symbol systems where the boat is used on the Ocean and sea, the mast is the spine with the hull itself the pelvis. As such any pennant or flag flying from the mast are thoughts - perceptions - leaving from the crown chakra!
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ancient Egyptian - The boat as a symbol #000401
- Beowulf - Burial at Sea #000617
- Homer - The Odyssey - The Sirens #002661
- Sacred geography - Ancient Egyptian - Rivers and streams #014136
- Saint Brendan - 02 The Voyage of Saint Brendan #015504
- Saint Brendan - 13 The Voyage of Saint Brendan #015603
- Saint Brendan - from a 15th century manuscript #013248
- The Ship of Fools #004279