Symbols - What does heaven look like
Prince and princess
The symbolism here is extremely confusing.
If the terms are found together, both Prince and Princess, the symbolic meaning is the Conscious and Subconscious. This is described in the section on the Conscious and Subconscious synonyms, which also shows all the other symbols and names.
The same symbolism with the same meaning is also found in the section on the Brain and its Left brain and right brain functions.
But additional symbolic meaning may also be attached to the symbols, if used singly, thus the term Princess without any reference to a Prince and vice versa.
In this case the symbol describes a man or a woman on the Spiritual path who has not yet been enlightened
The symbolism revolves around the crown chakra. Once the crown chakra has been opened and spiritual input and spiritual output allowed to flow, then the person is said to be enlightened [see Types of Spiritual experience] and figuratively speaking has received a Crown. From this point they are Kings and Queens. Before this has happened they are effectively apprentices.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Beowulf - The Start of the Quest by Boat #004867
- Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz - The Second Day #010651
- Cirlot on peacocks #007057
- Cirlot on princes #004805
- Dickinson, Emily - I rose because it sank #013485
- Hopi and Zuni - Hummingbird legend #007076
- Ibn El-Arabi - The Tarjuman al-Ashwaq - My lovesickness is from her of the lovesick eyelids #013419
- Jacques Cambry - Voyage dans le Finistère - A Celtic legend #013910
- Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore #012070
- Lewis, C S - The Silver Chair - Fire and the abyss #004876
- Novalis – Heinrich von Ofterdingen #010839
- Novalis – Heinrich von Ofterdingen #010840
- One two buckle my shoe #008185
- Plato - Critias - Atlantis and Athens #006686
- Poetic Edda - The Prophecy of Grípir [extract] #008226
- Psalm 82 #013480
- Rider-Waite - 7 The Chariot #007496
- Russell, George William - Candle of Vision #010743
- Saint-Exupery, Antoine de - Le Petit Prince #004400
- Samavedas – Book 08 Chapter 02, V Vishnu #017619
- Song of Solomon 7 #008138
- The Book of Taliesin - Marwnat Vthyr Pen[dragon] - Llyfr Taliesin XLVIII #013933
- This is the house that Jack built #008192
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 08 - 8 Farewell to the Knight #000855
- Various examples - 19 The Sun #010355
- Zohar - II 099a-b - An allegory of princes and princesses #014850
- Zohar - III 152a - The symbolic nature of the Torah #014851