Symbols - What does heaven look like
Synonymous with the hermit and derived from the Tarot decks. The Minchiate al Leone Tarot deck, for example uses the concept of the Hunchback rather than the Hermit.
At one time the Hunchback card was labelled number XI whereas in more modern decks it became number 9.
See also Lameness.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Jacquetta and Christopher Hawkes - The many forms of prehistoric man #021816
- Keightley, Thomas - Dwarfs and Bjergfolk #011262
- Keightley, Thomas - Dwarfs and trolls #004433
- Surdas - Fatephur Sikri manuscript - NPS 4208 #017258
- Yeats, Georgie - A Vision - Roles #011843
- Yeats, W B - The Phases of the Moon - Hunchback and Saint and Fool, that came under the three last crescents of the moon #011796