Symbols - What does heaven look like
To understand this section you need to have read the description of The Egg and the Matrix . It may also be helpful to read the description of the Hourglass. As well as the Spiritual path and Wheel with six spokes!!
Within the egg, we are allocated a sliver – a shard – in that storage system. This storage is divided into cells. Viewed in cross section, it would appear to be a series of squares laid out on a grid. So we might symbolically see the spiritual path as a squared board like a chess board, rather than a mountain to be climbed.
The spiritual path is then a journey across the ‘board’ from the bottom to the ‘top’. The moves made will be dependent on what the aim of this game is and how it pans out, although there may be a plan, individual moves may be adjusted according to the circumstances. Sometimes as a piece in the game you will have no idea why something has happened – what your move was for.
But of course the Great Players of life will do. The Players of creation and destruction. See Intelligence Hierarchy.
Depending on your role and your destiny you may go up and down or from side to side [a castle], or one square at a time [a pawn], or diagonally [a bishop – hierophant ], or in a convoluted way [a knight]. The journey will not be straightforward. During this ‘game’of life, we may find that we are knocked off the board before we make it to the top or the other side.
Although there are eight squares, the pawn starts on the second rank , thus the actual number of squares it has to travel is six – equating to the stages on the spiritual path. See the Wheel with six spokes.
If we are a pawn, our aim is to become a queen. But we may have been given the role of a knight or a castle or a bishop for this particular game. We may be a queen helping another to become a queen. Those who are already queens have great power and can move anywhere on the game of life, helping and defending others.
A pawn waiting to be a queen is fairly powerless. Unless our helpers and guides come along we may find we have to wait for another game – a new reincarnation before we get another go to get to the top, to get our crown and nirvana or moksha.
Dr Masaaki Hatsumi - The Way of the Ninja – Secret techniques.
Fushin Manpozu – if it keeps going, even a pawn can be queened.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Bacon, Roger - The Mirror of Alchemy – Chapter 06 #015946
- Burton, Sir Richard - THE KASÎDAH 09 1 #018686
- Cohen, Leonard - That Don't Make it Junk #010899
- Escher - Metarmophoses II #007577
- Freddie Mercury - The March Of The Black Queen #022424
- Freddie Mercury and Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love #022312
- George Eliot - Felix Holt #010300
- Haig, Matt - Reasons to stay alive - 07 Reducing desires #023189
- Hippolytus #006534
- Indus valley - General overview - 02 Chess and dice #022618
- Jami - SALÁMÁN AND ABSÁL – from 05 The Story #015158
- Jeans, Sir James - The Mysterious Universe - Reality #002963
- Jones, Sir William - Caissa #005886
- Khunrath, Heinrich - Vom hylealischen Chaos 1708 #016036
- Malevich, Kazimir - Girls in the Fields #007703
- Masefield, John - Sonnets and Poems XXXII #001022
- Masefield, John - The Widow in the Bye Street #004509
- Matisse - Polynesia the Sea #007732
- Omar Khayyam - The Rubaiyat - Magic Shadow Show #007224
- Rilke, Rainer Maria - 25 Fifth Elegy #015340
- Shaivism - Concepts and symbols - Play and Theatre #022563
- Silene capensis & Nicotine - by Sabje #014106
- Socrates - Describes Thoth #014675
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 01 - 1 Kitty and the Mirror #000894
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 01 - 2 Making memorandums #000873
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 02 - 2 The enormous game of chess #000615
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 02 - 4 Marking out the route #007341
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 03 - 2 The Train #000870
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 07 - 3 Plum cake #003340
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 08 - 1 It's my own invention #001975
- Through the Looking Glass - Ch 08 - 8 Farewell to the Knight #000855
- Wells, H G - The Undying Fire #015496
- Wilcox, Ella Wheeler - To an astrologer #016408