Symbols - What does heaven look like
A canopy is one of the 8 emblems of good luck in Chinese Buddhism and denotes regal dignity and protection via your Higher spirit. Thus a canopy is for those who are on the spiritual path and are close to becoming a king or queen or have already become one. In the Tarot, some of the Knights ride under a canopy on their chariots.
The Lovers in the Tarot are also shown under a canopy.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Cirlot on chariots and reins #004809
- Crowley - 6 The Lovers #007495
- Crowley - 7 The Chariot #007497
- Exodus 36 #007420
- Gershom Scholem – On the Kabbalah and its symbolism - Mystic marriage #014923
- Hypnerotomachia Poliphili - Queen #000614
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 011 Introduction [Extract] #013441
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 043 Section 3 #013464
- Matsya #002606
- Minchiate and Visconti-Sforza - 7 - The Chariot #007518
- Morrells, Luce and two houses on a hill #000262
- Poussin - The Triumph of Neptune and birth of Venus #008003
- Rider-Waite - 7 The Chariot #007496
- Rig veda - Chariots #004774
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel - Dante's Dream #008069
- Uxmal - Mayan - West Building canopy figure #011700
- Uxmal - Mayan - West building, man with scroll #011702
- Zosimos of Panopolis - The Mushaf as-suwar - 9th Book about the Measures of the Fire #015937