A term used in shamanic and indigenous cultures to mean a psychological illness, in other words an illness not caused by a pathogen or wounds but one which is a form of wounding of the soul and thus the loss of the full vitality of the soul.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Ailo Gaup - The Night Between Days - The Sámi noaides #011535
- Brian Keenan – Four Quarters of Light - Debra heals the hurt of Brian 3 #011530
- Brian Keenan – Four Quarters of Light - Debra heals the hurt of Brian 4 #011532
- Mircea Eliade - Kahuna symbolic Boat #010419
- Mircea Eliade - Native American Indians - Soul retrieval #011595
- Mircea Eliade - On Sorcerors, spells and soul loss #005931
- Mircea Eliade - On Soul Retrieval #011594
- Mircea Eliade - Sami out of body flight #010975
- Mutwa, Vusamazulu Credo - On Soul Loss #011597
- Stobart, Henry - A view from the Bolivian Andes – The Animu and soul loss #022078
- Unique Psychic Difficulties 14 months after Ayahuasca #011592
- Villoldo, Dr Alberto - Cave diving and soul loss #011200
- Villoldo, Dr Alberto - Soul Retrieval #011593
- Villoldo, Dr Alberto - Soul loss and retrieval in children #011596