Higher spirit and Perceptions
On birth we are given a Personality suited to our Destiny. Personality is different from the Higher spirit. It is that permanent set of attributes - the character traits that make us who we are – a recognisable human being our conscious self.
In the diagram I have shown the Perceptions as the column and sectioned it off to show each ‘life’. The Personality provides the Perceptions during a ‘life’ in the physical world, the Higher Spirit provides the Perceptions during the time of non physical existence – ‘between lives’. The Perceptions Log is permanently attached to the Higher spirit which simply accumulates Perceptions on each life and ‘death’ or entirely spiritual period. On each life, the person gets a new Personality – a new set of characteristics or attributes that make the person who they are.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- A Tibetan gomchen speaks on reincarnation #016677
- Al-Ghazzali - The Alchemy of Happiness - 06 On death #018772
- Bouissou, Madame Michael - In the course of these dives a diversity of personalities frequently appears #023668
- Cohen, Leonard - Going home #023435
- Damasio, Professor Antonio - Perceptions and boundaried aggregates #014349
- Damasio, Professor Antonio - The 'mind' of a cell #014350
- Damasio, Professor Antonio - The need for defining Form boundaries #014348
- Immanuel Kant - Describes Swedenborg's communication with spirits #015125
- Motoyama, Dr Hiroshi – Healing illness #021081
- Motoyama, Dr Hiroshi – The Great Work and Spirit helpers #021079
- Plato - Meno - On reincarnation and past lives #022071
- Priestley, J B - Margin Released – On Perceptions and Time #023803
- Rogo, D Scott - Leaving the Body - Contacting the Higher spirit for healing #023130
- Seeress of Prevorst, the - On perceptions #022751
- Seeress of Prevorst, the - The log of life #022765
- Thich Nhat Hanh - The Miracle of Mindfulness - The monkey's shadow #023473
- W.Y. Evans-Wentz - The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries - The cocoon #014065
- Yeats, W B - Anima Mundi - On death #011794