A form of inter composer communication in which a person is able to communicate with animals, insects and birds and bring them to him or her.
St Francis was a summoner.
Most horse whisperers are summoners.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Agrippa, Heinrich Cornelius - Sacramentum matrimonii antiquissimum est - 06 #016188
- Ailo Gaup - The Night Between Days - The Sámi noaides #011535
- AwoFa'lokun Fatunmbi - Yoruba martial arts #011338
- Black Elk - Native American Indians - Birds and Spirit helpers #003272
- Clark, Fay Marvin – Into the Light – The baby deer with the broken leg #023278
- Count of St Germain - Out of body to distant lands #016136
- Deliberate sleep deprivation #001032
- Euripides - The Bacchae - First they let their hair fall loose #013509
- Jesus - Luke 5 - Summoning fishes #013425
- Kahuna - Calling the sharks in Samoa #003090
- Keightley, Thomas - Music weaves spells #004357
- Laubscher, B J F - The secrets of Anna; summoning squirrels #023206
- Moitessier, Bernard – The Long Way - The Fairy Tern #016960
- Nick Jans - The Last Night Breaking - Maniilaq Part 1 #011482
- Ninjutsu - Levitation #003411
- Ninjutsu - Summoning #003409
- Pied Piper of Hamlin #003559
- Poetic Edda - The Ballad of Fafnir [extract] #007066
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - Communicating with ox and eagle #014690
- Pythagoras - Iamblichus's Life - The Daunian bear #014689
- Saadi - The Gulistan of Sa‘di – 22 from The Morals of Dervishes #015297
- Sir Arthur Grimble - The Calling of the Porpoise #010877
- Taming wild beasts and singing with grasshoppers #007312