Word notation system
The Word is the programming language of the universe – the spiritual world. So we might ask was there or is there any historic record of there having been a notation to record it? – that is a system which represents the spiritually perceived language, through the use of written symbols.
Put this another way. Did we as human beings ever record this language?
The answer appears to be yes, but sadly very much like the Word, this notation system appears to have been lost, or its meaning so corrupted it has lost any semblance of its former use. In the next few paragraphs, I will outline some of the notation systems which appear to have been used to represent the Word and songlines
I will look at the rune system in some detail, because it has a fascinating history and has currently become quite popular amongst ‘New Age’ people, but I will also take a look at some other early notations – cuneiform, ogham, and the kabbalic notation amongst others to see if any pattern can be deduced.
For iPad/iPhone users: tap letter twice to get list of items.
- Einstein, Albert - The Laws of the Universe #010830
- Eleanor C Merry - The Flaming Door - Carnac, the Messenger and the Labyrinth #013952
- Enel (Michel Vladimirovitch Skariatine) - La Langue Sacree - The unit of energy and the Word #014342
- Engel, C - Ancient Egyptian music and healing #007304
- Fabre d Olivet, Antoine - 01 La Langue Hébraique restituée #015464
- Fort, Charles - The Book of the Damned – Finds of Coins and Disks #015749
- Fort, Charles - The Book of the Damned – Unusual archaeological artefacts #015747
- Gardner, Ingrid - Papyrus #007404
- Gardner, Ingrid - The hypothesis of the unit of energy #014186
- Jeans, Sir James - The Mysterious Universe - The Word #013987
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 045 Section 3 #013466
- Jili, Abd al-Karim - Al-Kahf wa al-raqim - 060 Section 5 #013467
- John 1 #014355
- Jones, Sir William - Third annual discourse before the Asiatic Society #005885
- Kepler, Johannes – De Configurationibus harmonis #019757
- Leibniz - On symbol systems #020592
- Lemaitre, Georges - Letter to Nature - The programmed universe #020558
- Levi-Strauss, Claude - On music and language #005957
- Lyall Watson - Ancient Egyptian - Ogham and Runes #014113
- Lyall Watson - Celtic - Ogham and Runes #014112
- Mutwa, Vusamazulu Credo - Ogham and hieroglyphs #005990
- Oliver Sacks - Musical prodigy #001681
- Oliver Sacks - The twins, numbers and celestial music #005943
- Pythagoras - The Sacred Discourse - Numbers #014631
- Thomas, Dylan - In the Beginning #012587